3D-360- REALTOR HOMEPAGE
3D, 360, VR & Drones for 2016
Average internet speeds in the USA have doubled in the last 18 months enabling realtor homepages with 3D photos & 360 video to become mainstream in 2016. A sea of change in homepage design has occurred especially on smartphones. Google says, “...we no longer go online -we LIVE online...” in this world of scanning rather than reading, Video is King and it's a mobile first world, (having killed the old stars of text & radio a long time ago). See below for information on drones.
Watch our gone viral Shark in the pool video with over 90k views!
- Interest in 360 degree video in particular is doubling every month with Facebook and YouTube offering 360. The two largest apps in the world are at the center of a maelstrom of multi billion dollar change... NOW 360 has also arrived to real estate don’t forget you saw it here first.
NEWS: Video Increases CTR, ROI & SEO
- Click through rates typically increase by 15-30% with video homepages
- Emarketer revealed that 50% of marketers say video has the best ROI for content.
- A study by Forrester demonstrated that for Google, an indexed video is up to 50 times as likely to rank on the first page of a Google search, than an indexed image.
- Research by Nielsen indicates that 64% of marketers expect video will be the foremost media for their future strategy.
Knowing the power of video with the advent of YouTube, Vimeo, and Vine, it is clear web surfers in 2017 are increasingly addicted to moving images. If you're feeling limited by the impact of your homepage's ability to tell your company's story, a video might be your best solution.
A video on a homepage (without sound but the option to turn it on) can succinctly convey your website’s view much more efficiently than photos and text. You can make an explainer video to demonstrate complex ideas simply or liven up concepts that may not be so interesting if presented in text. You can create a pitch video to sell your services in a visually attractive way or a promotional Video Advertisement to get to the heart of your offering. With video you can use animation, music, actors, interviews, images and represent statistics in clever and innovative ways that would be lost in simple text and images.
Importantly, you can tell stories and appeal to emotions, limited only by your own creativity that will engage the short attention span of your typical web surfer. Video can also make your site feel fresh and easy to absorb because the information is condensed as a “quick hit” on the home page. But because of the complexities of building a website, the process of producing and adding video can feel intangible. That’s why 3D SEO Net is here!
Effective Videos, Say More With Less
- Prize winning web designs “say more, with less”. So the simpler the homepage above the fold ( the visible section), with the least amount of text, the more appealing
- To have a website bogged down in text overwhelms the viewer with too much information, when they are looking for something which is more concise and easier to process. People like efficiency, if they can see what you do, through passively watching a 30 second video rather than having to search through all your text, they'll take in more information in less time.
- Plus, too much text on the homepage causes people to ‘bounce off’ the site more quickly and a high ‘bounce rate’ decreases your search ranking. Video is a passive engagement that people are used to. You are not making them do anything more strenuous than watch a screen.
- If your video engages your audience from the start, you can pull your viewer in emotionally, captivating them to stay and watch until the end of your video. Video instantly stimulates your senses, stays relevant across all devices and can invoke an emotional response with longer visiting times.
- This will then increase the amount of time your viewing audience stays on your site which will lower your ‘bounce rate’ and improve your rankings within search engines.
- The right video can transform your website and improve your SEO. Video is a way to target keywords in search engines. By surrounding the video with copy that can be indexed, along with transcripts for your videos will help search engines to index it.
Staying Ahead of the Trends
- First impressions count and videos can make a great first impression for your website. Axonn Media revealed from research that seven in ten people view brands more positively after watching video content about them.
- Research by Cisco predicts that by 2017 video will make up 69% of all consumer internet traffic.
- YouTube is the second largest social media giant after Facebook with a phenomenal 1 billion unique visitors a month. And Vimeo is now being widely used by professionals as the choice video platform with 20 million users and rising.
There's something about video that tends to make us feel something in this world of technology. Perhaps it's ingrained in us through our familiarity with film or television, or perhaps we like to feel like we're a part of the action? Whatever it may be, adding video to your home page may be your ticket to engaging your audience and improving your sites searchability. Our production team will bring your concept to life and help you convey your brand in a unique and engaging way.